Hi there! My name is Thomas. I am a professor of Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Marketing at Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences in Austria / Europe, an entrepreneur and a partner in a startup center that I co-founded. For almost 15 years, I have the pleasure of being involved with pioneers who are breaking new ground, turning ideas into reality, launching projects, and making an impact in a variety of fields. As a professor, I also have the privilege of working intensively on topics that interest me. And for me, that's Web3, NFTs, and the Metaverse.
I am a co-founder of WalletFrens.xyz, a network where you follow wallet addresses instead of people and see what NFTs they are buying or selling (learn more). I am an active DAO Council member at LIT and I give workshops, courses and keynotes on the topics of Metaverse, NFTs and Web3.
Once a week I send out a newsletter with curated content, events and examples that have sparked my interest. It's a review of my last 7-days in Web3, NFTs and the Metaverse. Want to follow my thoughts on a daily basis? Then connect with me via Linkedin and Twitter. This newsletter is also available in German.
Subscribe for free to receive my weekly newsletter and support my work.
Keynotes, Lectures, Workshops
For speaking requests, please feel free to contact me by email via email@example.com or via LinkedIn.
Here are some titles of past keynotes, workshops or talks I have given:
- Keynote “The Metaverse... and why you should care”
- Keynote “Web3: The most disruptive force of the last decade”
- Keynote “Crypto, NFTs and the Metaverse – Phenomena of an exciting new era”
- Keynote “NFTs: Innovation instead of Speculation”
- Keynote “The perfect storm: Web3, NFTs & the Metaverse”
- Workshop “Metaverse & Web3: Impact on HR”
- Workshop “NFTs for Marketers: Opportunities and Challenges”
- Lecture “Implications of NFTs, Web3 and the Metaverse on customer relationships”
- Course “Metaverse, NFTs and Web3”
The thoughts published in this publication are my personal opinions and should not be viewed as investment advice. Readers should always do their own research. I own cryptocurrencies and NFTs of various projects, however in many cases it is for the sake of researching the field and gaining a deeper understanding of it and not for investment purposes. My content contributions are not paid. If this should ever be the case, I will explicitly point it out.